Have Hail Damage? Denied Compensation in Dallas, TX? Call Now
Dallas, TX, has lots of hail that can cause extensive damage to your cars, home, and property. If your property received hail damage and you filed a claim that was later denied, then turn to Property Loss Doctors.
Was Your Compensation for Hail Damage Denied?
Why would insurance companies deny your hail damage claim? Here are a few common reasons:
- They claim you didn’t file on time.
- They claim that you haven’t paid your premiums.
- They believe your claim is questionable.
- They claim that you have insufficient evidence.
- They claim that hail damage is excluded from your policy.
- They claim that you didn’t take enough preventative actions.
Whatever the reasons for their denial of your hail damage claim, we can help.
Need Assistance After a Denied Claim for Hail Damage?
If you have a denied claim for your hail damage, you might think that this is the end. That, however, is not true. Property Loss Doctors can help you recover the compensation you need. Here’s how we do it:
- We review your policy.
- We inspect the damage.
- We analyze the issues behind your denied claim.
- We gather all necessary evidence.
- We determine what your coverage can cover.
- We seek to get you the largest settlement for your claim.
Through this process, you’ll work with experienced public adjusters who know the insurance world and process. Additionally, we’ll take on the insurance companies on your behalf so that you won’t have to.
We also are licensed and bonded for your protection. That way, you know you have professionals by your side, helping you resolve your denied claim.
Finally, we also try to be as speedy as possible. You shouldn’t have to live with a home damaged by hail.
What Do I Do First?
Have hail damage? Denied compensation? Don’t wait. Call Property Loss Doctors today at 855-CLAIM-911 for a free consultation today.