Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to hire an attorney before I work with Property Loss Doctors?
No. Public Adjusters are one of the first resources used during an insurance dispute. We will take the time to assess your situation and in most cases, secure the compensation you are entitled to without ever having to get an attorney involved. If your case does require an attorney, Property Loss Doctors will provide testimony in your case.
I’ve already settled my claim but there are more costs than I expected. Can you still help?
Maybe. If you’ve signed a full and final release, we are unable to proceed. More and more insurance companies are using this tactic to get out of paying people what they are owed. There is also a 2 year statute of limitations in effect. If you haven’t signed this form and 2 years has not passed, we may be able to help.
The following are some of the most common problems people face when dealing with insurance companies:
- You’ve received an incredibly low dollar amount that undervalues your property.
- Your claim is being stalled or the insurance company is not responding.
- There are claims of pre-existing damage / you are being accused of enhancing damage.
- You are getting the runaround after a publicized catastrophic event has occurred.
- Your Insurance Adjuster is using terms you do not understand to persuade you to agree to a settlement.
- There is a request or demand for proof of loss.
- You are not being allowed to speak to a decision-maker at your Insurance Company.
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, contact Property Loss Doctors RIGHT NOW!